Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,038 (6,253 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (17 minutes ago)