Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,115 (€933) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)