Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05063 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,220 (₨43,843) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)