Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05494 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,410 (₨43,869) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)