Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.506 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,251 (1,495 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)