Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02823 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,510 (¥124,338) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)