Cost of living comparison between Kadoma, Zimbabwe and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.575 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,491 ($697) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)