Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04784 BRL / AFN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,487 (51,991 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)