Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,831 (€4,962) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)