Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,825 in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)