Cost of living comparison between Jundiai, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,020 in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)