Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,197 in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (26 minutes ago)