Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.844 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,560 (﷼ 23,163) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)