Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02987 BRL / SSP *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,205 (40,330 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)