Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02560 BRL / SSP *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,316 (90,460 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (24 minutes ago)