Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,020 in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (43 minutes ago)