Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,885 in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)