Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06732 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,965 (RD$ 133,175) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)