Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06735 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,543 (RD$ 230,787) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)