Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40305 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,574 (48,564 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)