Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35292 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,511 (69,452 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)