Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34484 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,183 (70,130 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)