Cost of living comparison between Joinville, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,659 in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)