Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,407 (RM9,995) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)