Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,745 (₩1,685,826) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)