Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00288 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,104 (₩1,423,121) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)