Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44977 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,726 (元6,060) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)