Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14388 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,184 (77,733 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)