Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,491 (26,397 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)