Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 74% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,142 (27,035 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)