Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,808 (35,966 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (44 minutes ago)