Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,350 (₩1,288,638) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)