Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,809 (₩962,820) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)