Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.462 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,392 (€691) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)