Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,849 (₩7,300,378) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)