Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04987 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,137 (₨62,905) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)