Cost of living comparison between Jammu, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04713 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,643 (₨56,073) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)