Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04734 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,526 (₨32,244) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)