Cost of living comparison between Jalgaon, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04737 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,273 (₨47,981) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)