Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,672 (₨34,263) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)