Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,409 (Rp 55,520,080) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (21 minutes ago)