Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,957 ($5,080) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)