Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,638 in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)