Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,616 in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)