Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,576 (3,053TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)