Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,556 (2,006TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)