Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,603 (4,029TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)