Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,516 ($7,899) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)