Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,270 prices entered by 1,164 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,094 (3,764TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)