Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,299 (4,012TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)