Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.865 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,935 (3,393TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)