Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03026 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,973 (₨65,188) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)