Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03027 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,005 (₨66,255) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)