Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02927 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,853 (₨131,634) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)