Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02925 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,737 (₨127,765) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)