Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,745 (﷼ 18,266,791) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)