Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,059 (﷼ 13,036,422) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)