Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,202 (﷼ 13,766,927) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)