Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.582 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 65% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,136 (Dinar 903) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)