Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.780 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,353 (Dinar 1,120) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)