Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,410 (﷼ 83,547,854) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (41 minutes ago)