Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,873 (S/. 3,630) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)