Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00541 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,274 (CH$2,270,573) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)