Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,461 (CH$3,615,366) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (28 minutes ago)