Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,768 (CH$3,438,178) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)