Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00482 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,083 (CH$2,089,910) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)