Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,117 (RM4,488) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)