Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,263 ($5,942) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (24 minutes ago)