Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,973 (€1,808) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)