Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.454 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,922 (€1,425) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)