Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,314 (€5,589) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)