Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,991 (€3,737) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)