Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,238 (€4,339) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (36 minutes ago)