Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04913 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,287 (₨46,557) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)