Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04725 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,103 (₨44,502) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (43 minutes ago)