Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,528 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)