Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,979 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (29 minutes ago)