Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06555 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,796 (Php42,657) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)