Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06237 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,250 (Php52,112) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)